Easter Parade Contest 2020
The Competition is now closed!
We want to see your pet in their best Easter bonnet
Enter our 2020 Easter Parade contest to win a pet photo shoot voucher worth £65 (including a £50 credit towards your wall art) valid for an in the studio photo session.
How To Win A Pet Photo Shoot
Just make, buy or steal (no, don’t steal it!) an Easter bonnet of some sort for your pet. As outlandish as you like – as long as there is a sort of Springy, Eastery theme to it. You could get some inspiration here.
Just send us your best photograph of your pet wearing the Easter bonnet by Good Friday simple as that.
The photograph doesn’t have to be brilliant, it’s all about your pet and their Easter headgear. The one that our judge feels is the best Easter bonnet wearing pet wins the prize.
Let your imagination run riot and have some fun – but please do not stress or harm your pet in anyway.
A few Tips
Bribery – pets will do pretty much anything if they know they will get a tasty treat afterwards.
Be Quick! – pets won’t hang around, so you’ll need to be quick. An extra pair of hands might be useful.
Get Down! – The best pet photographs are taken at eye level, so get down to your pet’s level to take your photograph.
Rules and Stuff
- You must own the rights to any photograph entered, and the photograph must be of your pet.
- By entering the competition you are providing permission to allow Shooting The Dog to publish your image on their web site and facebook page.
- You must not use any materials that are harmful to pets in the making of your Easter bonnet (so keep the chocolate well away!).
- The winner will be responsible for getting their pet to our studio in Brixham; so think carefully if you live a long way away!
- The judge’s decision will be final, blah-de-blah-de-blah. We know that all your pets are wonderful, as will all your Easter bonnets, but we have to choose a winner. Even if that means some of you will be upset.
- All entries must be made through the official entry page (this one) using the form below.
- Your information will not be used for any other purpose. Only so we can inform you if you are the winner.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Good Friday (10th April 2020), any entries received after this time will not be entered in the contest.
- The winner will be notified and the result published on our web page and facebook page before the 30th April, and the prize will be sent out as soon as we can.
- There is no time limit to the voucher so you can redeem it whenever you want.
- Our normal terms and conditions apply to the photoshoot, you can find out more right here.