What Will It Cost?
We have a very simple costing model in place. All our photo shoots cost £65. This covers our time during the shoot and any post processing work that is needed.
A £30 deposit is payable when you agree the dates, and the remainder payable at the time of the shoot. This includes up to three dogs, and so can be shared with your friends if you like. We charge £5.00 for every extra dog that you want included in the photo shoot.
As everybody wants something different from their shoot, we do not include any prints for this cost. These are chosen and billed for after the shoot and post processing has been completed; which means you only get (and pay for) exactly what you want.
What happens When We Get THere?
When you first arrive for you shoot, we will take time to get to know your pet, and you, and discuss what sort of portrait you are looking for. We will explain what we expect from you during the shoot and then run through what happens after the shoot.
During the photo shoot we take as long as needed with you and your dog(s) to get the images you want. For studio shoots we normally advise to allow about an hour. For location shoots we would advise allowing up to two hours for the shoot. Please bear in mind that the more dogs included then the longer it is likely to take!
So, what happens Next?
Once the photo shoot is complete, we will then perform post processing on your images. You are then provided with a link to your own viewing gallery in the clients area of this site, and a password for access. Normally your gallery will be available for viewing within one or two working days of the shoot, if a lot of images were taken during the shoot this can take a little longer..
You can then choose between one of our print packages or create your own perfect package from the options available; or you can come into the shop to discuss your requirements if you prefer.
You can download a copy of our full price list by clicking this button:
Advice FOR Visitors
We often have clients who have come on holiday with their dogs and would like a photo shoot while they are here. This is great and we are happy to help. We would suggest that you contact us before you travel down. this way we can ensure that we can fit you in during your stay.
A few terms and conditions:
- If the shoot location is outside of Torbay, then a small surcharge will be payable to cover transport costs.
- The client will be responsible for their dog at all times, and they must clear up after their dog when necessary.
- On location shoots can be effected by the weather, we will always do our best to re-arrange at a convenient date if we have to cancel due to adverse weather.
- The £30 deposit will only be refunded if the appointment is cancelled at least five days before the shoot, except in exceptional circumstance, when any refund will be at the discretion of the photographer – this does not include cancellations due to weather.
- If at any stage during the photos shoot the photographer feels that the pets are in any danger (over-stressed, in physical danger) then the photographer reserves the right to stop the photo shoot – The Pets Come First!